For Arizona State House of Representatives LD18
Continued Economic Development and Job Creation
Safe Communities defending not defunding our public safety professionals
Responsible Government Spending and Fiscal Responsibility
Councilmember Terry Roe became a resident of the Southeast Valley in 1965 and moved his family to Chandler in 1988. He began his first term on the Chandler City Council in January 2015.
In 1987, Terry completed the Phoenix Regional Police Academy and began a 20-year career with the Mesa Police Department. While serving as a police sergeant, he worked in the DARE unit, and on the robbery detail. He also worked in assignments that included the Center Against Family Violence along with the auto theft and burglary unit.
Councilmember Roe attended Mesa Community College and studied business administration and management at the University of Phoenix.
Today, Terry serves as:
- Chandler Kiwanis Club Board member
- Salvation Army Chandler Corps Advisory Board member
- Phoenix Silent Witness Program Board President
- Maricopa Association of Governments (MAG) Economic Development Committee member
- Member of City of Chandler’s Airport, Development Services, and Public Works and Utilities; and Public Safety subcommittees
Terry Roe for Arizona
State House of Representatives LD18